CRET Shear load connectors – the cost-effective solution to any support problem
Controlled forces – structural benefits.
CRET Shear load connectors are used in the design of high-quality shear load transmission scenarios with movement joints, allowing deformation compatibility between adjoining structural elements. This potential provides ideal solutions for virtually all support problems, without the need for double columns or double walls. And without complex consoles that are frequently unwanted for aesthetic and functional reasons. Using CRET eliminates expensive shuttering and reinforcement work. Moreover, valuable useful space can be won. All these benefits are available with a minimum of design outlay in planning and execution.
Customer benefits at a glance
- Load-cost optimisation thanks to comprehensive product range: Ideal connector selection dependent on slab thickness and joint gap
- CRET connectors facilitate joint design without the need for corbels
- Outstanding properties of the load distribution element – particularly important with lower concrete slab thicknesses
- All load transmission elements made of stainless steel
- CRET design software facilitates joint design and project planning
- Simple geometry and joint design
- Cost and space savings with phased construction of buildings
Documentation on product range